- 225g macaroni pasta
- 6 tablespoons cannabutter
- 2 Tbsp white onion, diced
- ½ cup flour
- 2 cups milk
- 1 ½ cup grated Gouda cheese, plus 1 cup for the topping
- 1 cup grated mild cheddar cheese, plus 1 cup for the topping
- 1 ½ cup grated strong cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- Boil the pasta for 8-12 minutes or follow the instructions on the box.
- Drain and set aside in the pot used to cook the pasta.
- Melt the cannabutter in a saucepan on medium heat. Add onions and sauté for 2-3 minutes or until translucent.
- Lower heat to medium-low, add flour, and cook for about 2-3 minutes, constantly stirring with a wooden spoon so as not to burn.
- Add milk and bring to a simmer until the sauce becomes thick and coats the back of a spoon without dripping off.
- Pour the cheese sauce into the pot filled with the cooked pasta and stir until completely combined. Add the macaroni and cheese mixture to a medium baking dish.
- Mix the Gouda and mild cheddar together and top the dish with an even layer of cheese. Place in the oven and bake for 25-30 minutes at 120℃, or until the tops are golden brown and bubbling.
- Garnish with parsley flakes and enjoy served hot.