Nella has included a recipe for a CBD body and muscle rub, the CBD content is based on a product called Add CBD, this is her recommendation, but your own preferred favourite CBD product would work just as well.
120ml Shea Butter
120ml Mango butter
½ cup sweet almond oil
½ cup hemp seed oil
12 drops peppermint essential oil
12 drops eucalyptus essential oil
12 drops Camphor essential oil
5ml Add CBD = 2000mg
- Melt Shea butter and mango butter in a microwave at short bursts, stirring between bursts to avoid burning.
- Once everything is melted add the sweet almond oil and the hemp oil
- Then add the Add CBD oil, and the essential oils, briefly stir it all together, but don’t allow it to cool
- Immediately put your bowl in the fridge, for 60 to 120mins, if the balm cools too slowly it will result in a grainy texture
- Take it out the fridge and mix with a hand blender until the desired fluffy texture is achieved about 15 – 20 min
- Store in a container and use within 6 months
CBD content per product = ( total of ml of Add CBD X 2000mg ) / # of products