- 25 chicken wings
- Half a cup melted cannabutter
- 180ml tomato sauce
- Half a cup hot sauce
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 200℃.
- Bake wings for 25 minutes or until cooked through.
- Combine the melted cannabutter, hot sauce tomato sauce, chilli and garlic powder.
- Toss the cooked wings in the sauce mixture, coat well.
- Return to the oven, reduce the temperature to 120℃ and bake for another 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes before serving.