These bars are not only moorish but also gluten friendly and tick the paleo box as well.
- ½ cup almond butter
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- 90ml melted CBD coconut oil
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ¾ cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 180℃
- Line an 8 inch by 8 inch baking tin with non-stick baking paper.
- Mix all of the ingredients in a large bowl.
- Gently fold in the chocolate chips using a wooden spoon.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Take the bars out of the oven and let them cool off to room temperature.
- Divide them into several pieces.